Thursday 16 February 2012

Big changes ahead!!


As many of you regular bloggers will have heard already, it seems we are losing the google friend connect facility on the 29th of February I think it affects Wordpress and other blogging formats but not Blogger. I've signed up for the new Mr Linky Followers button, please sign up if you would like to stay following me :0) You will find it right below my current followers button.

There is more information available here: http://www.linkyfollowers.com/default.aspx . I will follow all of you back as I certainly don't want to lose all my faithful blog friends!!

You can find out further back ground information if you follow this link http://shellymc2.blogspot.com/2012/02/found-this-at-its-so-very-cheri-and.html

Thank you!! And pass this on!!!



2 comments:

Paula said...

Losing google friend will only affect blogs that aren't blogger ie blogspot blogs like typepad and wordpress so it won't affect your blog at all! I did some digging as I was concerned too at first! Paula :D x

Sherry said...

Hi Astrid, I tried to follow you on the new gadget, but couldn't - I've downloaded the gadget myself now and it looks a bit different from yours?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key